Monday, August 18, 2014

Saving

Seed saving is a simple task to do. All gardeners should! Super easy. Plus it saves you money. My goal out of necessity was all the last years and currently too is to GROW my garden the cheapest way possible! 

I don't have a lot of extra money to pore into the garden. But there is so much you can do by repurposing things. Salvagaing & trash picking ARE a good thing!

Doing that, saving seeds, saves memories too, a part of the past, your past. And you can keep paying your garden forward. That's what HEIRLOOM SEEDS are. 


The most special seeds I have saved since 2009 are seeds from my father's most favorite flower( after sunflowers): CELOSIA or Cocks Comb.

I saved his seeds from these flowers he planted last in 2008. I have grown them EVERY YEAR since 2008! And will continue in my 2014 garden.



In his memory.

And to honor him & what he created.

No comments:

Post a Comment