Monday, August 18, 2014

Another pastime


Like I said it takes a lot to get me to leave the cozy warm house in the winter. What dragged me out this winter was a wonderful event:  my my photograph was in a gallery exhibit!



I once again entered a photograph in "Philly Photo Day 2013". I did it last year either and both years my photo entry was selected to be in the main exhibit in a gallery and then both 2012 and 2013 photos were each chosen to be part of 200 photographs in a year long photographic exhibit at the Philadphia airport! 


I wasn't able to see both of two years exhibit at airport  because they're in terminals that you can only enter if you are a passenger with a ticket. Friends got to see it and sent me the photos. No airplane travel these last few years. I am way over do to fly somewhere!


This was 2012 photograph I entered and exhibited:


    And on exhibit at airport:

Of course I'll be entering "Philly Photo Day 2014"!



No comments:

Post a Comment